Sunday, August 22, 2010

An Introduction to my soul~


My name is Nicolle. Some call me Nicci~ I will be 38yrs young tomorrow, August 23rd. Ever since I was a little girl, I had this "sense" about me...a connection to those passed, a heart that literally felt what others were feeling and a respect for ALL religions and spiritual beliefs. I have always felt that I walk the line of heaven and earth and I experience the substance that stands in between. I am a very compassionate person and have an intuition that speaks every language, but, mostly it speaks when I listen. I believe that time is just a way of keepin' track while our feet are planted on the ground~ and it isn't until you have experienced "the lift" that you begin to realize that each second is truly a gift~"joy rising."

I created this new found "outlet" as a "push" from my Mom and my dear friend, JMS. Apparently, my writing has inspired a few...and in turn it has ignited me to share! I find joy in knowing when my "soul speaks" it somehow transforms into an echo that reaches out to other souls and connects. It really is simplistic human nature. We ALL want to connect on some level or another, but, life gets in the way. It clouds our thoughts and our actions. Sometimes, it even allows our Egos to speak for us...and then forget it...we are left with confusion and a downright frumpy feeling.

So, by the grace of God, I am sitting here, attempting to create my first "blog" ~ an extension of my Facebook friends and family...and all of you who have inspired me or nudged me to move along and keep writing...

I hope you will take this journey with me and share your own thoughts and feelings along the way. CONNECT with me...I just dare you to step into my shadow and feel what I feel...


6 comments:

Carrie Henderson said...

What a great idea Nicci! You are such a great writer! Im sure you will do spectacular!

SoulSophistication said...

Thank you, Carrie! I am looking forward to lots of feedback...this is ALL new to me, so I am diving in and hoping that somehow I will grow some wings and fly~ ok, well, maybe not exactly, but you catch my drift :))

laura said...

wow nic, your writing is unbelievable ~ truly...thank you for sharing your heart and your vulnerability in doing so...so refreshing. Love you!

Unknown said...

Every time I read your insightful words (first on FB, now here) a couple of things happen. One, I slow down to think and act with more purpose and humanity. Two, I get emotional and ever so grateful to truly know you. Thanks for sharing your Soul Sophistication with us.

MixMingleGlow said...

can't wait to keep reading! Love you and your heart Nic. Congratulations on this next step in your journey. It will be a wonderful outlet for you and a lovely glimpse into your heart for your children to one day enjoy as well!
Go girl GO!
Warmly,
Robyn

Tina said...

Nic,
Thanks for sharing. You do inspire me and many. Your friendship is so uplifting.